Welcome to Villa Pines, where we believe in compassionate care that promotes well-being and an enhanced quality of life. Our goal is to maintain a welcoming and family friendly environment.
For over 40 years, we have served the health care needs of our community members. We offer long and short term options as well as focused rehabilitation and skilled nursing care, backed by a professional staff that’s on call 24 hours a day. Our medical director monitors all care, and on-site appointments with physicians, ophthalmologists, dentists, podiatrists and other specialists are available.
Comprehensive services and care at Villa Pines include:
- Medicare and Medicaid program participation
- Rehabilitative therapies – physical, occupational, speech
- Certified wound team
- On-site visits from medical professionals
- Daily activities such as art, music, social gatherings, pet visits and community participation
- An emergency response system
- Central dining
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- A barber/beauty salon
- Transportation assistance
- Registered nurses, therapists, dieticians, social workers and other professionals on staff
- Respite and end of life care
- Resident computer WiFi
- Complex care capabilities, including tracheotomy, IV management and private insurance
- Behavioral TeleHealth services for psychiatric monitoring
We look forward to meeting you! Admissions are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you would like more information for yourself or someone you love, please call us at (608) 339-3361.