Our comprehensive transitional and long-term care services include:
- Patient-centered care coordinated by registered nurses, certified nursing assistants, therapists, social workers, activity staff and dietician.
- Private Short-term Rehabilitation suites
- Medicare, Medicaid and many managed care accepted
- Inpatient and Outpatient therapies (physical, occupational, speech)
- On-site visits from medical professionals
- Enhanced activity program which includes art, music, social events and pet visits
- Spiritual support
- Respite stays
- End of Life care and Hospice
- Delicious and nutritious meals daily
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Barber/beauty salon
- Comfortable lounge areas
To learn more about Villa Pines Living Center, please click here to contact our Admissions Department, or call (608) 339-3361.