The transition to a skilled nursing community can be a major change for both the resident and the family whether it is for short or longterm.
Skilled nursing care at Villa Pines Living Center offers 24hr care for persons who require the services of a professional nursing staff or are unable to live independently. Our interdisciplinary team includes registered and licensed nurses, as well as certified nursing assistants, working together with social services, activities and dietary to provide the highest quality clinical and personal care.
Working in concert with the resident and family, this team will develop an individualized care plan for the resident that encompasses a wide range of needs – physical, emotional, social and spiritual. This care plan is reviewed regularly and updated to reflect the changing needs of the resident.
Our skilled services include a wide range of treatment possibilities including:
- IV antibiotics/therapy
- Comprehensive wound care overseen by 2 onsite wound RN’s and MD
- Pain management
- Respiratory services to include tracheostomy, Bi-pap, C-pap and breathing treatments
- Chest tube/ drain management
- Ostomy care and education
- G-tube and NG feeding management
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Medication management and education
- Diabetic management and teaching
- Post– operative care